We are looking for experienced change management professionals with a proven background working across organizational, process or technology projects for Fortune 500 clients. The focus of this position is to work with the business side of the client organization, whether it is a technology, process or reorganization project.
- Immediate need: San Francisco is project location, with Bay Area travel during implementation to 20+ client locations. (Start Date: May 1, 2018)
- Upcoming need: Another project in San Ramon (July - Dec 2018)
To be considered for opportunities you must:
- Be local to the Bay Area and able to be on site 5 days a week with the client (40-hour week on site and additional hours as needed).
- Be an independent consultant with flexibility (i.e. Corp to Corp, 1099 or Temporary W2 as necessary).
- Have strong client references.
- Able to integrate within the Nimble Consulting team as well as the client project team
- Note: The client site location is considered the ‘office location’, therefore the daily commute to client site location from your home will not be reimbursable from a mileage perspective.
- You are an independent consultant with a minimum of 10 years of consulting experience.
- Within or in addition to the 10 years of consulting experience, you have at least 7 years of organizational change management experience, preferably across a wide range of clients - as an external consultant.
- Preference given to those with experience supporting reorganization, or working in union or government environments.
- You are comfortable with leading projects on your own with minimal or no guidance; Able to scope, plan, and drive client projects and identify risks or gaps for mitigation purposes.
- You can analyze business and end-user needs and develop and execute on:
- Planning for executive alignment and offsite planning and facilitation.
- Coaching executives and managers.
- Training needs analysis, training plan development.
- Governance structure development and facilitation.
- Stakeholder analysis and impact assessment.
- Development of change management plans and adoption metrics.
- Communications (email, presentations, project website development, FAQs).
- Survey development and analysis; Dashboard and metrics reporting.
- Identifying and documenting related process changes as they relate to how the reorganization may affect employees functioning in their new roles.
- Ability to explain change management frameworks and how they are applied with specific examples of tools and deliverables in different project situations.
- Ability to work seamlessly with the Nimble Consulting team to provide consistent client service – this translates to aligning both to the larger client scope and to the Nimble Consulting brand.
- Comfortable facilitating and driving discussions for executive stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to research content, work with Subject Matter Experts, and present complex information clearly for decision-making.
- Technically adept with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, screen capture, web-based content management and authoring tools, SharePoint (developing website, survey, and document management).
- Recent (past 3 years) client references required for consideration.
- Preference given to those who have worked for management consulting firms or worked on large-scale projects side-by-side with management consulting firms (PWC, Accenture, etc.).
- Preference given to those with Utility experience
- Certifications PMP, SPHR, change management coursework, Prosci certification.
- Process mapping experience: able to review and as necessary edit process maps and flow diagrams using Visio or PowerPoint.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line and send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com