Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Nimble Consulting Inc. is a boutique consultancy that helps organizations create and deploy transformational change initiatives. Nimble offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you solve the most complex issues of your organization. Operating since 2010, we have a growing list of returning clients each year.
With our success in both Digital Transformation and Organizational Transformation, our expertise leans heavily towards technology and innovation, with demonstrated success in garnering support and adoption of change with various end users. We are quickly becoming a “go-to” company for clients who have the appetite to use emerging technology – Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, machine learning, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – as a way to do more with their existing enterprise technology and assets. Nimble is a certified Diversity Supplier of the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
In addition to delivering enterprise solutions (GIS, SAP, Mobile) for clients, Nimble Consulting is also a trusted partner for emerging technology efforts.
- Blockchain and machine learning to enhance an SAP portal solution, with the goal to cut down back and forth across internal and external users and create a ledger for all data
- Internet of Things (IoT) technology and edge devices to enhance data across an asset system for comprehensive preventive maintenance and better customer service
- Strategic alternatives for creating new revenue streams with a smart city perspective (telcom, smart city, utility)
We continue to expand our strategic partners and brand in this maturing and exciting space.
Nimble Consulting is an experienced partner for clients undergoing significant changes driven by new leaders, disruptive markets, shifting customer demands, and regulatory factors. We are often brought into transformational projects for a company for successful adoption of change.
- Governance and Program Management (PMO) for strategic initiatives
- Reorganization at the CIO level
- Launching new organizations (i.e. Smart Meter Operations Center)
- Developing an agile workforce for clients through new technical skills, a focus on customer insights and ideation
We have rich experience with the utility and government sectors, and seek to leverage this knowledge for smart city initiatives.
Why work with Nimble?
- Top-tier management consulting expertise at small firm rates. We have delivered on transformational projects with top-tier firms like Gartner, PwC, and IBM, providing cost-effective ways to round out your team.
- Independent and objective boutique consulting firm. We work with your goals, budget, culture, and timeline to help you achieve and exceed your objectives without “pushing” unnecessary products and services.
- Extensive experience in designing, delivering, and sustaining change. We apply industry-leading methodologies such as Project Management (PMI), Change Management (ProSci, Change Leadership Roadmap), and Lean Six Sigma to help you achieve success.